4 Years / 126 Credit Hours
This four-year degree is a comprehensive program of training for ministry, with courses in theology, Bible, practical ministry and general studies. In addition to acquiring a solid biblical and theological foundation, you will exit this program understanding the role of the local church in community life and the student ministries leader as adolescent and family resource person.
Master’s College and Seminary is a member of YSASN (Youth Specialties Academic Support Network) and our third Youth Ministry majors attend the National Youth Worker’s Convention each year.
Highlights of the Bachelor of Theology (Youth)
- Experience the innovative educational approach of the FIRST YEAR program in your foundational year.
- Dig deeply into theology, Bible and practical ministry courses as your program progresses.
- Participate in four program-specific courses designed to build your knowledge and skills as a youth specialist.
- Attend the National Youth Workers conference in San Diego, CA, and learn from North American experts in youth ministry.
- Practice your ministry skills with guidance from a pastor/mentor in a twelve-week internship in your last semester.
- Get connected with local Pentecostal pastors, leaders from our districts, and our excellent faculty.
- Graduate with the educational requirements you need to qualify for licensed ministerial credentials with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (PAOC).
|Canadian Society & Evangelism||3|
|Interpreting the Bible||3|
|1st Semester – Total||16|
|Jesus and the Gospels||3|
|Foundations of Theology||3|
|Family, Church & Society||3|
|Communicating through Teaching||3|
|2nd Semester – Total||16|
|TBD (To Be Determinded)||3|
|Field Education I – Community Ministry||CR|
|3rd Semester – Total||16|
|Holy Spirit: Pentecostal Perspective||3|
|Understanding Human Behaviour||3|
|Field Education II – Community Ministry||CR|
|4th Semester – Total||16|
|Using Biblical Greek||3|
|History of Pentecostalism||3|
|Youth Ministry Workshop||3|
|Field Education III – Church Ministry||CR|
|5th Semester – Total||16|
|The Church and Its Future||3|
|Popular Culture & Media||3|
|Administering the Local Church||3|
|Field Education IV – Church Ministry||CR|
|6th Semester – Total||16|
|Youth Discipleship & Mission||3|
|7th Semester – Total||15|
|B.Th. Internship: Administration||3|
|B.Th. Internship: Personal Development||3|
|B.Th. Internship: Programing||3|
|B.Th. Internship: Communication||3|
|B.Th. Internship: Capstone||3|
|8th Semester – Total||15|