3 Years / 102 Credit Hours
This is the traditional three-year program of ministerial preparation offered by the College since its founding. Studies in Bible and theology, and overview courses in practical Christian education, missions, homiletics and evangelism will prepare you for general pastoral ministry.
This program meets the educational requirements for licensed minister credentials with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (PAOC).
Highlights of the Ministerial Diploma
- Experience the innovative educational approach of the FIRST YEAR program in your foundational year.
- Add two additional years of theology, Bible and practical ministry courses.
- Select up to four electives according to your interests.
- Practice your ministry skills with guidance from a pastor/mentor in an eight-week summer internship between your second and third years.
- Get connected with local Pentecostal pastors, leaders from our districts, and our excellent faculty.
Graduate with the educational requirements you need to qualify for licensed ministerial credentials with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (PAOC).
|Canadian Society & Evangelism||3|
|Interpreting the Bible||3|
|1st Semester – Total||16|
|Jesus in the Gospels||3|
|Family, Church & Society||3|
|God, Humans & Creation||3|
|Communicating through Teaching||3|
|2nd Semester – Total||16|
|TBD (To Be Determined)||3|
|Field Education I||CR|
|3rd Semester – Total||16|
|Holy Spirit: Pentecostal Perspective||3|
|Understanding Human Behaviour||3|
|Field Education II||CR|
|4th Semester – Total||16|
|Diploma Summer Internship||9|
|History of Pentecostalism||3|
|Field Education III||CR|
|5th Semester – Total||16|
|The Church & Its Future||3|
|Administering the Local Church||3|
|Field Education IV||CR|
|6th Semester – Total||16|