Please note: Applications will be accepted after the due dates listed below, but students are strongly encouraged to apply early to avoid delays.
– click on the link above to apply for acceptance into a Certificate, Diploma or Degree program.
(If you prefer, you can download a printable version HERE.)
– click on the link above to complete up to five courses (maximum of three per semester).
– For students who have only been away from the college for one semester (Fall or Winter).
– For students who have been away from the college for more than two semesters but less than three years or for students who have been on suspension from the college.
– For students who have been away from the college for more than three years.
B.Th COMPLETION STUDENTS
Flexible, accessible (online and intensive classes) and designed for people actively engaged in ministry. If you’ve already earned a ministerial diploma, and want to complete your degree without studying full-time, this is for you.
DUE DATES FOR APPLICATION FORMS
We recommend that application forms be submitted by the following due dates. Applications received after these dates will be processed as time permits.
Fall Semester: June 1st
Winter Semester: October 1st
Application Fee: $75.00
Fall Semester: March 1st
Winter Semester: July 1st
Application Fee: $125.00
PROCESSING OF APPLICATION FORMS
The Admissions Committee usually processes completed Application Forms, which includes the reference forms, at least one official transcript and the application fee, within five business days. Partial application forms are not processed.
When you receive your acceptance, you can check out the NEWLY ACCEPTED STUDENTS link to determine your next steps in becoming a Master’s student.
Please Note: All documents (e.g. application form, transcripts) submitted for admission or transcript evaluation become the property of Master’s and they will not be returned or copied for the applicant.