At Master’s, we’re here to help you find resources for your assignments and research papers. Our Interim Director of Learning Resources, Ruth Sadlier, is just a visit, phone call or email away, and she’s ready to answer your questions, offer suggestions, provide library orientation, help you access books and journal articles, and suggest research strategies.
Interim Director of Learning Resources
Phone: 705-749-0725 ext:248
email (preferred method of contact)
780 Argyle Street,
Peterborough, ON K9H 5T2
LEARNING COMMONS SUMMER OPERATING HOURS
Visitors will be able to enter front door to the Learning Commons: Monday to Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m.
How do I use the library catalogue?
The Library Catalogue is available 24/7. Students can search the MCS library collection online to locate books in the college’s library.
- To begin your search, click here: Online Catalogue.
How do I access online resources?
All Master’s students can search for full-text journal articles online using ATLA and the Religion & Philosophy Collection. These online collections of major religion, theology and philosophy journals are selected by leading religion scholars and theologians..
Research Video Tutorials
View these research video tutorials by clicking on the links.
- ATLA Searching Citations: the Scripture Tool (4 minutes) (youtube)
- ATLA Searching Citations: the Scripture Citation Index (3 minutes) (youtube)
- E BOOKS on Ebscohost—Downloading (3 minutes) (youtube)
- Evergreen Basic Search (2 minutes)
- How to Place a Hold (1:22 minutes)